Visiting Fortin de las Flores
Visitors can enjoy all that Fortin de las Flores has to offer including the parks and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 35 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cordoba
- The closest major airport is in Veracruz, Veracruz (VER-General Heriberto Jara Intl.), 55.8 mi (89.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fortin de las Flores
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lazaro Cardenas Park and Fortin de las Flores Church. Additionally, you'll find Paso Coyol Ecological Park and Church of San Jose Obrero in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Posada Loma - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Fortin de las Flores
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Fortin de las Flores gets about 51.06 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F