Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The single rooms in this hostel style location are a good value for money. The room I had was large, bright, and had blackout curtains. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. Plus, it's right next to public transport. Only downside was the very slow check-in (staff were inefficient). Check out ...
Shuttle service was free although a little behind schedule. Take this into account when selecting your departure time. Staff was very welcoming. Its proximity to the airport is highly appreciated.
I only stayed there for one night, it was very close to the airport. Finding parking was an inconvenience, because by night the street was already filled with other cars. However, the quality of the hotel was great. What surprised me when I got into the room was the Marshall speaker on the desk. ...
The hotel was comfortable, and the shuttle got us to the airport. We dined in the hotel restaurant and the food was excellent, if a bit pricey. Our room was immaculate as was the bathroom. The bed and pillows were a rad uncomfortable and no extra amenities were in the room. It was stocked with wall ...
Listen, I've been traveling none stop for the past 3 months. I could fill expedia with reviews of hotels. who knows, perhaps I will. But if you are spending any time in the small but global 1980's rebuilt city of Frankfurt, and you want to be in a hotel that is sexy and spunky, this is the one. Clean. ...
A quiet easy going break in a hotel with good facilities and very easy links to the airport and railway station.
We stayed 2 nights at this hotel. We were upgraded to a suite which was large and well decorated. Coffee and tea making facilities in the room. Staff were efficient and spoke both English and German which was helpful.
Beautifully designed hotel! We stayed one night before catching an early morning flight. It was a gorgeous executive room with a comfortable bed and great shower/bathroom facilities. We wish we could have stayed longer! Many thanks to the friendly hotel staff, we very much appreciated our unexpected ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Frankfurt hotel! Choosing the perfect hotel during your Hessen holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Frankfurt. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Frankfurt accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- Hessen is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Frankfurt has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Hessen has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Frankfurt is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 11% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?