Find Hotels in Fusa
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Visiting Fusa Municipality
Those traveling to Fusa Municipality are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bergen (BGO-Flesland), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fusa Municipality
Places to visit in the larger region include Ole Bull Museum, Steinsdalfossen Waterfall, and Hardanger Maritime Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Fusa Municipality, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg is 18.6 mi (30 km) from the center of Fusa Municipality. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bergen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- HI Bergen Hostel Montana is 19 mi (30.6 km) from central Fusa Municipality. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Bergen can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Rosendal Turisthotell is located 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of Fusa Municipality. This 2.5-star hotel in Kvinnherad features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Fusa Municipality
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 62°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 54°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fusa Municipality is 77.56 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 63°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F