Visitors to Gabiano are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Gabiano, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gabiano
Places to visit in the larger region include Madonna delle Vigne, Sacro Monte di Crea, and Lucedio Abbey. Additionally, you'll find Dezzani Vineyard and Frinco Castle in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Gabiano, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 44 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ca' Villa Club Agriturismo is located in the heart of Gabiano. This farm stay in Gabiano features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Castello di Gabiano is located in central Gabiano. With a stay at this castle in Gabiano, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Il Dovese B&B is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city center. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Gabiano, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Gabiano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gabiano is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F