Find Hotels in Gaios
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Gaios will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Gaios, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gaios
Places to visit in the larger region include Avlaki Beach, Christian Basilica of Ayia Marina, and Ypapanti Church. You'll also find Voutoumi Beach and Sarakiniko Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gaios. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Letos Villas is located in the heart of Gaios. Located in Gaios, this 2-star apartment features a kitchen and a balcony.
- Olympia Central is located in central Gaios. This 2-star apartment in Gaios features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Paco's Resort is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star apartment in Gaios features 10 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Gaios
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gaios is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F