Visitors to Gardiner are sure to enjoy the wineries and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Poughkeepsie
- The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gardiner
Top activities include wine tasting and hiking, while Whitecliff Vineyard is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find DM Weil Gallery and Robibero Winery.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Minnewaska Lodge - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gardiner
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gardiner is 44.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F