Travelers to Accord will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 175 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Accord
Places to visit in the larger region include World's Second Largest Garden Gnome, Minnewaska State Park, and Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center. You'll also find Stony Kill Falls and Robibero Winery in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Accord, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Rondout Valley Resort is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the center of Accord. This 2-star motel in New Paltz features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Americas Best Value Inn-New Paltz is 9.3 mi (15 km) from central Accord. This 2.5-star hotel in Crown Heights features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Poughkeepsie is located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of Accord. This 2-star motel in Kingston features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Accord
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.65 inches of rain falls on Accord each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F