Apartments in Geneva-on-the-Lake for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Apartments in Geneva-on-the-Lake
Featured Apartments in Geneva-on-the-Lake
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2019
Other property types in Geneva-on-the-Lake
The Lakehouse Inn
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
The Lodge at Geneva
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Lakefront Penthouse condo on Lake Erie. 3BR/2BA sleeps 6 Booking now for Fall!!
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Geneva-on-the-Lake
You'll find plenty of places to stay with in Geneva, with 49 accommodation choices including 3 apartments. While in this romantic area, take time to enjoy the lakeside or visit the local wineries. Old Firehouse Winery and Geneva State Park are top attractions to visit.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want something in a quieter part of town.
Below are some of the favorite apartments in the area to choose from:
- In Geneva
- Includes free WiFi, a patio, and a washer/dryer
- Free parking and self-service laundry on site
- A patio and a living room included
- Located 3.8 mi/6.1 km away in Geneva
- It's located in Geneva, 3.5 mi/5.6 km away
- Includes a living room and a sofa bed
Best Time to Visit Geneva-on-the-Lake
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 18° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 20° F at night
- Average rainfall is 42.36 inches in a year
What to Do in Geneva-on-the-Lake
Geneva-on-the-Lake is known for its wineries and lakeside. Geneva State Park and Geneva Township Park are a couple of lovely local spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas family-friendly attractions include Allison's Mini-Golf. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Old Firehouse Winery and Harpersfield Covered Bridge.Geneva-on-the-Lake is also popular for:
- Theme parks
How to Get to Geneva-on-the-Lake and Around the Area
Fly into Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), which is located 34.6 mi (55.7 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), which is 44.4 mi (71.5 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.