Get an overview of this hotel3-star boardwalk hotel, walk to Galata Maritime Museum
Located in the heart of Genoa, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Royal Palace, Galata Maritime Museum, and Palazzo di San Giorgio. White Palace and National Ligurian Gallery at the Spinola Palace are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a marina, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and express check-in.
All 19 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and hair dryers. Guests will also find showers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Albergo della Posta
Albergo della Posta features a marina. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Genoa hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Marina on site
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a surcharge.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Albergo della Posta Genoa
- Albergo della Posta Hotel Genoa
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).