Visitors can enjoy all that Gizzeria has to offer including its seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Gizzeria
- The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gizzeria
Places to visit in the larger region include Torre Lupo, Terme Caronte Spa, and Nocera Terinese Beach. Additionally, you'll find Nocera Terinese Church of the Annunciation and Nocera Terinese Sea Walk in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Gizzeria. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Marechiaro - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Gizzeria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gizzeria is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F