Visitors to Glostrup are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and parks. Around the area, top sights include Tivoli Gardens, Stroeget, and City2 Shopping Center.
- You'll find 230 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Glostrup
A favorite place to visit in the city is Zealand. In the area, you'll also find Tivoli Gardens and Stroeget.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Glostrup Park Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and overall condition.
Top places to see around the area include City2 Shopping Center, located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of the city, and City Hall Square, which is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away.
Getting Around Glostrup
Head over to Copenhagen Glostrup Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Glostrup
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Glostrup gets about 23.11 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F