Top Hotels Near Golf Almerimar in Almerimar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Golf Almerimar
Top Hotels Close to Golf Almerimar
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2019
Reviewed on May 21, 2018
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 31, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Golf Almerimar Hotel Guide
Deciding what to visit while on vacation is always tricky, but Golf Almerimar is one stop you'll be happy you put on your list.
It resides in Almerimar, 260 miles from Madrid.
Our time is precious, and that's precisely why lots of people stay near the action. You'll find 3 to select from. Check out the Hotel Golf Almerimar and Hotel Almerimar. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of Golf Almerimar.
Fabulous service and great amenities are waiting for you at the Gran Hotel Sercotel Victoria, an upscale hotel situated only 5 miles away.
Take the weight off your feet and delight your taste buds at Bar cafeteria - Entre dos aguad, a well-known pit-stop not far from Golf Almerimar. Tourists needing a heartier dining experience should go to Ikari Sushi Bar, an establishment that's also close. Finally, kickstart a lively evening out with some cocktails at Muelle Trece.
Other Places to Visit near Golf AlmerimarGolf Almerimar isn't the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- See days gone by be revived at Guardias Viejas Castle where visitors can be educated about stories and tales of olden times and combine knowledge with an intriguing tour.
- Head to Karting Copo and compete against your friends around the track.
- Have a night out at Auditorium Theater if you and your friends are into theater and other performances.
- Consider yourself a lover of golf? You will enjoy honing your skills at Playa Serena Golf Course.
- Younger kids can run off some steam at Castor Park. They'll be sure to sleep restfully after an afternoon spent climbing around on the equipment and inventing new worlds with the locals.