Find Hotels in El Ejido
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2018
Reviewed on May 21, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2017
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2019
Visiting El Ejido
Visitors can enjoy all that El Ejido has to offer including the golf courses, waterfront, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, theaters, and bars.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in El Ejido
- The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Ejido
Favorite places to visit in the city include Karting Copo, Auditorium Theater, and Golf Almerimar. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Club Nautico de Almerimar and Guardias Viejas Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in El Ejido. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Golf Almerimar - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Almerimar can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Almerimar - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Almerimar can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Ejido Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for El Ejido
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- El Ejido gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in El Ejido?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in El Ejido, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to El Ejido?
What's the best place to stay in Almerimar?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to El Ejido?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in El Ejido?
What are some accommodations with pools in El Ejido?
What is the best spa hotel in El Ejido?
What's the best place to stay near Almeria Airport (LEI)?
How is it staying in El Ejido?
What should I do while I'm visiting El Ejido?
What's the weather like in El Ejido?
Recent reviews of El Ejido hotels
More trip options
- El Ejido Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near El Ejido Airports
- Hotels in El Ejido Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular El Ejido Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in El Ejido
- More Hotel Options in El Ejido
- More Popular Hotels in Andalusia
- Other Hotels near El Ejido, Andalusia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends