Visiting El Ejido
Visitors can enjoy all that El Ejido has to offer including the golf courses, waterfront, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, theaters, and bars.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in El Ejido
- The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Ejido
Favorite places to visit in the city include Karting Copo, Auditorium Theater, and Golf Almerimar. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Club Nautico de Almerimar and Guardias Viejas Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in El Ejido. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Golf Almerimar - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Almerimar can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Almerimar - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Almerimar can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Ejido Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for El Ejido
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- El Ejido gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F