Find Hotels Near Golf International Barrière La Baule, Saint-Andre-des-Eaux from $150
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Golf International Barrière La Baule
Top Hotels Close to Golf International Barrière La Baule
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Apartment With one Bedroom in Saint-andré-des-eaux, With Shared Pool and Enclosed Garden - 7 km From the Beach
Baule Golf Hotel Guide
Aim for the top score at Baule Golf, or at least try to keep the ball inbounds!
If you haven't heard of Saint-Andre-des-Eaux, the place where it is located, you've probably encountered the capital city, Paris, from which it is 240 miles.
If there's a chance you'd like to stay where the action is, there are roughly 41 hotels to decide between. The Hôtel Barrière Le Royal La Baule and Hôtel Barrière l'Hermitage are some possible options.
If you're traveling frugally, you'll find some appropriate accommodation options in the vicinity. The Inter-Hôtel Le Saint-Pierre and the Résidence Maeva Les Océanes come highly recommended.
Increase your chances of sleeping soundly by staying at one of the upmarket accommodation options, located just a few minutes away away. You can compare the amenities at the Domaine de Sainte-Marguerite and the Le Castel Marie Louise, the leading choices in the area.
Other Places to Visit near Baule GolfBaule Golf isn't the only notable thing to do in the area:
- A tour of Notre-Dame de La Baule is a wonderful way to get to know the local culture and religion.
- Splash about in the water, take a walk, hit a ball around, scour the beach for treasures and possibly even feast on a delicious picnic. The wonderful things you can do at La Baule Beach are only restricted by your thinking!
- Take note of how history comes to life when you meander through the intriguing collection at Le Grand Blockhaus.
- Briere Regional Nature Park is a delightful location where you can soak up all that nature has to offer.
- It doesn't matter if you're a devout landlubber or a seasoned sailor, a visit to Maritime Museum is guaranteed to be a fun and educational day out.