Visitors can enjoy all that Guerande has to offer including the waterfront, churches, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, entertainment choices, and bars. A top sight in the area is La Baule Beach.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Guerande
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 40.2 mi (64.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guerande
A favorite place to visit in the city is Terre De Sel. Additionally, you'll find La Baule Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Guerande. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Hotel de la Cite & Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Eco Nuit La Baule-Guérande - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Eurocéan - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Guerande
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Guerande each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F