Visiting Le Pouliguen
Visitors can enjoy all that Le Pouliguen has to offer including its beaches. A top sight in the city is La Baule Beach.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Le Pouliguen
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 39.8 mi (64 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Pouliguen
A favorite place to visit in the city is La Baule Beach. Additionally, you'll find Casino Barriere de la Baule and Notre-Dame de La Baule in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Le Pouliguen. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Westotel Le Pouliguen - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Le Domaine de Cramphore - Our customers love the quiet location and first-rate property condition at this vacation rental. This 4-star residence features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Le Pouliguen
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Le Pouliguen Station. Le Pouliguen might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Le Pouliguen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Le Pouliguen each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 37°F