Find Hotels in La Baule-Escoublac
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2015
Visiting La Baule-Escoublac
Visitors to La Baule-Escoublac are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, casinos, and monuments. A top sight in the city is La Baule Beach.
- There are 82 hotels and other accommodations in La Baule-Escoublac
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 38.2 mi (61.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Baule-Escoublac
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and La Baule Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Notre-Dame de La Baule and Casino Barriere de la Baule.
In La Baule-Escoublac, there are 82 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Closerie - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Barrière l'Hermitage - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Le Castel Marie Louise - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around La Baule-Escoublac
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from La Baule Escoublac Station or La Baule-Escoublac La Baule-les-Pins Station. La Baule-Escoublac might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for La Baule-Escoublac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- La Baule-Escoublac gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in La Baule-Escoublac?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Baule-Escoublac, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to La Baule-Escoublac?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in La Baule-Escoublac?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to La Baule-Escoublac?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in La Baule-Escoublac?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Casino Barriere de la Baule?
What about the best place to stay near La Baule Beach?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in La Baule-Escoublac?
What's the best high-end hotel in La Baule-Escoublac?
What's the best hotel if you'd like to visit the local casinos in La Baule-Escoublac?
Recent reviews of La Baule-Escoublac hotels
More trip options
- La Baule-Escoublac Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Baule-Escoublac Airports
- Hotels near Popular La Baule-Escoublac Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in La Baule-Escoublac
- More Hotel Options in La Baule-Escoublac
- More Popular Hotels in Pays de la Loire
- Other Hotels near La Baule-Escoublac, Pays de la Loire
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends