Visiting Golfo Aranci
Visitors to Golfo Aranci are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include National Archaeological Museum of Olbia, Basilica of San Simplicio, and Bear's Rock.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in Golfo Aranci
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Golfo Aranci
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bianca Beach, Cala Sassari Beach, and Sos Aranzos Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port of Golfo Aranci and Capo Figari Nature Park.
In Golfo Aranci, you'll be able to select from 74 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Borgo Alba Barona - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Villa Margherita - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gabbiano Azzurro Hotel & Suites - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include National Archaeological Museum of Olbia, located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center, and Basilica of San Simplicio, which is 6.8 mi (11 km) away.
Getting Around Golfo Aranci
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Cala Sabina Station, Golfo Aranci Station, or Marinella Station. Golfo Aranci may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Golfo Aranci
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Golfo Aranci each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 51°F