Find Hotels in Grande Riviere
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Grande Riviere hotel prices
#2 Hosang Street, Grande Riviere, Trinidad
0.45 mi from city center
Le Grand Almandier
4.3/5Excellent! (6 reviews)
"Wendy, the proprietor, was great as well as everyone! Goergianne, Cherrie-Anne- so wonderful. It was the perfect spot to relax and enjoy. And watching the Leatherback turtles nest was amazing. It was a very safe and secluded space. And the food was perfectly amazing, even for someone as particular ..."
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2019
3 Hosang Street, Grande Riviere
0.46 mi from city center
Mt. Plaisir Estate Hotel
4.5/5Wonderful! (6 reviews)
"From the moment we landed until We left Piero : owner was amazing! He picked up our daughter from the airport, groundskeeper stayed late to welcome us, chef made us fresh coffee in the am. The view was beautiful, food delicious,& staff went above and beyond for us."
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
17.9 mi from city center
Eco Friendly 2 Bedroom Bungalow in Blanchiseusse for Seaside Vacation
13 3/4 Mile Post, Toco Main Road, Salybia Main Road, Salybia Village, Trinidad
8.48 mi from city center
Oceans Salybia Nature Resort & Spa
3/5 (40 reviews)
"This property is closed. They took our reservation via Expedia but when we showed up we found it under construction. Added stress to an otherwise wonderful trip to Trinidad."
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2019
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Grande RiviereView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Grande Riviere
Travelers to Grande Riviere will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Grande Riviere, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Port of Spain (POS-Piarco Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Scarborough (TAB-Crown Point Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grande Riviere
Places to visit in the larger region include Toco Beach, Toco Folk Museum, and Galera Point. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Grande Riviere, you can choose from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the central area.
- Acajou Hotel is located in the heart of Grande Riviere. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Grande Riviere can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Le Grand Almandier is located in central Grande Riviere. This 3-star guesthouse in Grande Riviere features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Mt. Plaisir Estate Hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city's heart. This hotel in Grande Riviere features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Grande Riviere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Grande Riviere gets about 2.60 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F