Visitors can enjoy all that Toco has to offer including the parks, beaches, and museums. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Scarborough (TAB-Crown Point Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Port of Spain (POS-Piarco Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Toco
The picturesque setting of Toco Beach and Galera Point exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Toco Folk Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Toco, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Oceans Salybia Nature Resort & Spa is located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the heart of Toco. This 3.5-star hotel in Salybia Village features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Mt. Plaisir Estate Hotel is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from central Toco. This 3-star hotel in Grande Riviere features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Acajou Hotel is 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the center of Toco. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Grande Riviere can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Toco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Toco each year
- April and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F