Visitors can enjoy all that Grant has to offer including the casinos and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grant
A favorite place to visit in the city is Choctaw Casino. Additionally, you'll find Hugo Golf Course and Frisco Depot Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Choctaw Casino Resort - Grant - This 3-star hotel features a casino, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Grant
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Grant gets about 47.72 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 30°F