Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Idabel, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the casinos and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and relaxing setting. In Idabel, there are 367 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Idabel
The city's cultural venues include Muscle Car Legends Musuem and Forest Heritage Center Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and such places to visit as Hochatown State Park and Mountain Fork. Fishing is a top activity, and Cedar Creek Golf Course is one place to visit.
In Idabel, you'll find 367 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Idabel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- New Hochatown Lodge - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
- Charles Wesley Motor Lodge - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Idabel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Idabel is 51.85 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F