Families enjoy visiting Atoka though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, golf courses, and art. In Atoka, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Atoka
Favorite places to visit in the city include Confederate Memorial Museum and Cemetery, Atoka County Court, and Atoka Trails Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find McGee Creek State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Atoka. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Atoka Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Thunderbird Motel - Our customers like the location at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and 24-hour room service.
- Motel 6 Atoka, OK - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Atoka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Atoka is 47.28 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F