Top Hotels Near Great Serengeti at Holiday Inn in Owatonna
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Great Serengeti at Holiday Inn
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Great Serengeti at Holiday Inn Hotel Guide
If Great Serengeti at Holiday Inn is near the top of your itinerary, you might like to know some more about it.
To see it for yourself, head off the beaten track and head over to Owatonna, which can be found 60 miles from the state capital, St. Paul.
With 7 places to stay within 2 miles of Great Serengeti at Holiday Inn, you can spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Owatonna and the Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna are just 1 mile and 0.9 miles away. Another convenient option, the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna, is 1 mile away.
There is no need to spend all your savings on your hotel. Opt to stay at one of the reliable budget hotels that are not too far away. The Comfort Inn Owatonna and the Super 8 Owatonna are a few of the more frequented establishments.
Make time to indulge in the coffee and sweet treats available at Central Park Coffee Co, a local spot near Great Serengeti at Holiday Inn. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, go to another nearby establishment, Kernel Restaurant. And lastly, pop open a beer and talk to some of the friendly locals while you kick up your feet at Owatonna Eagles.
Other Places to Visit near Great Serengeti at Holiday InnWhile you're in the area, you'll realize there is so much more than just Great Serengeti at Holiday Inn to check out:
- Take a breather from concrete-filled cities at Lake Kohlmier, where you can breathe in fresh air, relax and simply appreciate the views.
- Pick up some brochures at Owatonna Visitors Bureau to ensure you have all you need to make the most of your time in the region.
- If you want an agreeable museum trip, make sure you visit State Orphanage Museum.
- Recognized as one of the area's main centers for art programs, events and courses, sightseers can't go awry with a day at Owatonna Arts Center.
- You really can't immerse yourself in a destination without gaining some insight into its history. A visit to a building rich with local history, Prairie School Bank, will be helpful in this regard.