Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel was clean and comfortable. I do wish they had signs when you get off the highway to find the place. It is hidden away and not easy to locate. We drove for miles looking for it only to have to turn around and try again. It was right off the road, but you would not know it! Once there, everyone ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Greenfield accommodation! Finding the best place to stay during your Indianapolis holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Greenfield. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Greenfield hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your trip.
- Indianapolis is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Greenfield has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Indianapolis has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Greenfield is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 57% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?