Families will find kid-friendly activities in Greenfield, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, coffeehouses, and sporting events. Top sights in the area include Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Bankers Life Fieldhouse, and Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art.
- You'll find 386 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Indianapolis
- The closest major airport is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Muncie, IN (MIE-Delaware County), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenfield
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hancock County Courthouse and Hawk's Tail of Greenfield. You'll also find Royal Hylands Golf Club and Cyntheanne Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Greenfield. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenfield - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Greenfield - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and room size at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Greenfield - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Top places to see outside the city include Indianapolis Motor Speedway, located 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city center, and Children's Museum of Indianapolis, which is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) away.
Dressing for Greenfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Greenfield gets about 43.78 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F