Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Indianapolis, IN from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Indianapolis Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Indianapolis Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Indianapolis Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Indianapolis and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 125 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn Indianapolis - Castleton is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenfield. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis - South. This hotel provides guests with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's bar and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Indianapolis
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Indianapolis is 42.48 inches
Exploring Indianapolis with Your Pet
Known for its sports and entertainment, Indianapolis has lots to offer visitors including its museums, live music, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Indiana Convention Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art and Lucas Oil Stadium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Uncle Bill's Pet Centers Express, Uncle Bill's Pet Centers West, or The Reef Aquarium Shop.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Indianapolis?
What's the best time of year to travel to Indianapolis with my pet?
What is there to see and do with your pet in Indianapolis?
Travelers Loved These Pet-friendly Hotels
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Pet-friendly Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Indianapolis
- More Hotel Options in Indianapolis
- More Accommodation Types in Indianapolis
- Hotels near Popular Indianapolis Attractions
- Other Hotels near Indianapolis, Indiana
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Indianapolis Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends