Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Grenade has to offer. Top sights around the area include Basilique Saint-Sernin, Place du Capitole, and Museum of the Augustins.
- You'll find 405 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toulouse
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grenade
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Basilique Saint-Sernin, Place du Capitole, and Museum of the Augustins. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cite de l'Espace and Place Nationale.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Léopoldine - Amenities in this B&B guestroom include free WiFi and digital TV.
Dressing for Grenade
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.51 inches of rain falls on Grenade each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F