Visiting Gross Zicker
Visitors can enjoy all that Gross Zicker has to offer including its parks. In Gross Zicker, there are 81 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gross Zicker
The picturesque setting of Southeast Ruegen Biosphere Reserve and Ruegen exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Lobbe Beach and Bernsteinpromenade in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Gross Zicker, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 511 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are local cities close by where you can stay:
- There are 90 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Gager, and sights to visit include Southeast Ruegen Biosphere Reserve and Ruegen
- In Klein Zicker, you'll find 1019 hotels and other lodging options to choose from
- There are 45 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Thiessow, and sights to visit include Southeast Ruegen Biosphere Reserve and Ruegen
Dressing for Gross Zicker
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 18.19 inches of rain falls on Gross Zicker each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F