Visiting Gua Musang
Visitors can enjoy all that Gua Musang has to offer including the temples, local tours, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Gua Musang
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 45.7 mi (73.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gua Musang
A favorite place to visit in the city is Taman Negara National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your getaway to Gua Musang, you may not be able to book an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 238 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Moonriver Lodge is 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the center of Gua Musang. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star lodge in Gua Musang can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- My Home Hotel Gua Musang is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from central Gua Musang. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Gua Musang can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
- Nanyang GM Hotel is located 18 mi (29 km) from the heart of Gua Musang. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Gua Musang can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
Dressing for Gua Musang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gua Musang is 2.20 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F