Visitors can enjoy all that Guadamur has to offer including its monuments. San Martin Bridge, San Juan de los Reyes Monastery, and Synagogue of Saint Mary the White are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 162 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 54.5 mi (87.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guadamur
A favorite place to visit in the city is Guadamar Castle. Additionally, in the area you'll find San Martin Bridge and San Juan de los Reyes Monastery.
As you start planning your visit to Guadamur, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 130 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Parador de Toledo is 7 mi (11.3 km) from the center of Guadamur. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Toledo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Eugenia de Montijo, Autograph Collection is 7 mi (11.3 km) from central Guadamur. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Toledo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable beds.
- Hotel Sercotel Pintor El Greco is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Guadamur. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jewish Quarter can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, located 6.9 mi (11 km) from the heart of the city, and Toledo Cathedral, which is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) away.
Dressing for Guadamur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Guadamur each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F