Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Guisborough, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Hartlepool Maritime Experience.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Guisborough
- The closest major airport is in Durham (MME-Tees Valley), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guisborough
Favorite places to visit in the city include Guisborough Priory, Guisborough Forest, and Yorkshire Moors. Additionally, you'll find Hartlepool Maritime Experience in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Guisborough. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gisborough Hall - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and location.
- Cross Keys Hotel - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this inn. This 3-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Fox Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location.
Dressing for Guisborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Guisborough is 0.75 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F