- Adventure Island
- 17 min walk
- Orange Beach Art Center
- 4 min drive
- Mexico Lindo
- 1 min walk
- Cafe Beignet
- 1 min walk
- Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.)
- 47 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Orange Beach, Sleep Inn On The Beach is on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out The Wharf, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Gulf Shores Beach and Perdido Key Beach. Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo and Adventure Island are also worth visiting.Visit our Orange Beach travel guide
- Adventure Island - 17 min walk
- Orange Beach Art Center - 4 min drive
- Orange Beach Golf Center - 5 min drive
- Arena The Next Level - 8 min drive
- The Wharf - 8 min drive
- Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Mexico Lindo - 1 min walk
- Cafe Beignet - 1 min walk
- Mama Lotties Pizza - 3 min walk
- Dairy Queen - 3 min walk
- Little New Orleans - 3 min walk
About this property
Sleep Inn On The Beach
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
- Sleep Inn Beach
- Sleep Inn Hotel Beach
- Orange Beach Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach
- Sleep Inn Orange Beach Alabama
- Sleep Inn Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Sleep Inn Beach Hotel
- Sleep Inn Beach Orange Beach
- Sleep Inn On The Beach Hotel
- Sleep Inn On The Beach Orange Beach
- Sleep Inn On The Beach Hotel Orange Beach
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff were excellent. At the front desk the fellow was very helpful and pleasant. The lady at breakfast was very helpful with the waffle machine. Coffee was very good. Would stay again.