Find Hotels in Hancock, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hancock has to offer including the golf courses and parks. In Hancock, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hancock
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hancock Golf Course and Hancock Riverpark. You'll also find Pleasant Valley Church and Roscoe Presbyterian Church in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Hancock, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 39 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Lake Front Home in Hancock is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the center of Hancock. This 2-star motel in Sidney features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Great Western Catskills. Schoool House/music Studio is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from central Hancock. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Callicoon can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with an in-room coffeemaker.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sidney NY is located 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the heart of Hancock. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Kenoza Lake can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Hancock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Hancock gets about 48.23 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F