Travelers to Hannan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 111 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hannan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Osaka Bay. In the area, you'll also find Funamori Shrine and Misaki Amusement Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Hannan, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 54 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Minshuku Kaikeibo is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the center of Hannan. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Hannan can enjoy access to free parking and free train station pick-up, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport is 7 mi (11.3 km) from central Hannan. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Izumisano can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and a business center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- HATAGO INN Kansai Airport is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Hannan. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Izumisano can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Hannan
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Osaka Tottorinosho Station, Osaka Hakotsukuri Station, or Izumi-Tottori Station. Hannan might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hannan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hannan is 1.93 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F