Visitors to Hartenbos are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Hartenbos
- The closest major airport is in George (GRJ), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hartenbos
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Diaz Beach. In the area, you'll also find Langeberg Mall and Santos Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hartenbos. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Urban - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- African Oceans Manor - Guest House - Our customers like the helpful staff at this guesthouse. This 5-star guesthouse features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Bay Lodge - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Hartenbos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 0.51 inches of rain falls on Hartenbos each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 46°F