Visiting Mossel Bay
Visitors to Mossel Bay are sure to enjoy the seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours and golf courses.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in Mossel Bay
- The closest major airport is in George (GRJ), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mossel Bay
The seaside and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Santos Beach, Gondwana Game Reserve, and Cape St Blaize Cave. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Langeberg Mall and Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort.
In Mossel Bay, you'll find 62 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Urban - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- 94 On Rodger - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Linkside 2 - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mossel Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Mossel Bay gets about 0.51 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 46°F