Find Hotels in Mossel Bay
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $20
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Visiting Mossel Bay
Visitors to Mossel Bay are sure to enjoy the seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours and golf courses.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in Mossel Bay
- The closest major airport is in George (GRJ), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mossel Bay
The seaside and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Santos Beach, Gondwana Game Reserve, and Cape St Blaize Cave. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Langeberg Mall and Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort.
In Mossel Bay, you'll find 62 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Urban - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- 94 On Rodger - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Linkside 2 - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mossel Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Mossel Bay gets about 0.51 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mossel Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mossel Bay, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mossel Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Mossel Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Mossel Bay?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Mossel Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mossel Bay?
What's the best place to stay near Botlierskop Private Game Reserve?
What about the best place to stay close to Cape St. Blaize Lighthouse?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Mossel Bay?
What's the best high-end hotel in Mossel Bay?
Recent reviews of Mossel Bay hotels
More trip options
- Mossel Bay Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mossel Bay Airports
- Hotels near Popular Mossel Bay Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mossel Bay
- More Hotel Options in Mossel Bay
- More Popular Hotels in Western Cape
- Other Hotels near Mossel Bay, Western Cape
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends