Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Hartswell has to offer. In Hartswell, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in George Town (GGT-Exuma Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Stella Maris (SML-Estate Airstrip), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hartswell
The picturesque setting of Little Exuma Island and Great Exuma Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Rolletown Tombs and Tropic of Cancer Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Hartswell, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 49 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Luxury Waterfront Home Overlooking Moriah Cay With all you Need to Explore Exuma is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from central Hartswell. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in George Town can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Ferry Side Villa Is A Modern Seaside 4 Bedroom Home is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the center of Hartswell. This 4-star resort in Rokers Point features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and overall condition.
- Peace & Plenty is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Hartswell. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in George Town can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hartswell
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Hartswell gets about 50.16 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are March and January with an average of 65°F