Find Hotels in Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Visiting Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn
Those traveling to Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn
Places to visit in the larger region include El Ghriba Synagogue, Guellala Museum, and Borj El K'bir Fort. In the area, you'll also find Houmt Souq Harbour and Oamarit Fishing Marina.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 105 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Royal Garden Palace is 4.9 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Midoun can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Sentido Djerba Beach is located within 5 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Midoun can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Vincci Djerba Resort is located 4.7 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Midoun can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn gets about 0.28 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 49°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn?
Recent reviews of Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn hotels
More trip options
- Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn Airports
- Hotels near Popular Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn
- More Popular Hotels in Medenine Governorate
- Other Hotels near Ḩawmat al Badawīyīn, Medenine Governorate
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends