Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Was fine for a motel! Usually we prefer hotels with doors in a hallway - this helped us to load luggage in and out parking in front of our door. The room was nice and clean and smelled good.
Just what I was looking for for a short stay. The staff was friendly and attentive to the guest needs. I forgot my shower cap and the front desk was johnny on the spot with one for me.
No swimming is available; and my preference would be in doors. Also, not all of your guests eat pork so in your breakfast rotation you should include turkey beacon or sausage as well.
I ALWAYS MAKE IT A POINT TO ALWAYS STAY AT THIS HOTEL
We were welcomed with open arms and a friendly sheepdog, like we had been away on a trip and just got back home. Gary, Shirley and Lois are some of the friendliest people on earth and we felt like instant family. The location, decor and homestead bring you back to easier, slower times and calm the ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Henderson accommodation! Choosing the right hotel during your Eastern Piedmont adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Henderson. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Henderson accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your trip.
- Eastern Piedmont is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Henderson has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Eastern Piedmont has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Henderson is a top choice among pet parents like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?