Visitors can enjoy all that Hogansville has to offer including the architecture, entertainment choices, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and art.
- You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of LaGrange
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 43 mi (69.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 48.2 mi (77.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hogansville
Places to visit in the larger region include Sweetland Amphitheatre at Boyd Park, LaGrange Art Museum, and Troup County Archives and Legacy Museum on Main. In the area, you'll also find Bellevue Mansion and LaGrange College.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Woodstream Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hogansville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 50.91 inches of rain falls on Hogansville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F