Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring LaGrange, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its safari tours and shopping.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in LaGrange
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 35.5 mi (57.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 53.3 mi (85.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in LaGrange
Cultural venues in the city include Little White House, LaGrange Art Museum, and Biblical History Center. Attractions like Wild Animal Safari and Butts Mill Farm are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Bellevue Mansion, Fort Tyler, and Chipley Historical Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in LaGrange. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mountain Top Inn and Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Great Wolf Lodge Atlanta / LaGrange, GA - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 5 indoor pools and a free water park, along with free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott LaGrange - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for LaGrange
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for LaGrange is 52.32 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F