When you envision a new spot, you might picture yourself sauntering through the city center, noticing the buildings or the lovely world all around you. However, there's one feature you have been especially counting on: Georgia State University. The time has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Georgia State University Hotels
Hotels near Georgia State University
Georgia State University is not only a favored site here, it is also an easy start-off point to other destinations in the area.
It can be found in Atlanta, the state's capital city. This prominent city is explored by tourists from various places.
Accommodation options not far from Georgia State University are certainly plentiful. 42 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, the W Atlanta Downtown and the Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection are just a few you might want to consider. They are located 0.4 miles, 0.9 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs to a minimum, have a look at the variety of low-cost hotels in the area. Positioned 0.5 miles from it is the Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, but perhaps you could also look into the Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park if you're wanting an alternative. It's 0.8 miles away.
This destination's many upmarket hotel options will be appealing to those who usually travel in style. A local favorite is the Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, a walk of only 0.5 miles away. There is also the Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott. You'll easily find this spot just 0.3 miles away.
There's absolutely no need to go without coffee and tasty treats in the streets around Georgia State University. Starbucks is a popular spot appreciated by local people and tourists alike, and is only an easy stroll away. When hunger strikes, have a meal at Sweet Auburn Curb Market. This establishment is also not far away. You will want to get the party started at Alma Cocina, one of the area's bustling bars.
You need not venture very far from Georgia State University to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- You'll be able to tell your loved ones about the rich history of the area after you take a visit to the historic building, Atlanta Municipal Auditorium.
- Go on a tour of Hurt Building, and explore this significant landmark.
- Don't forget to add Dixie Coca-Cola Bottling Plant to your list of things to do. Imagine what everyday life was like in the destination many years ago as you admire this well-known historic building.
- Expand your wealth of knowledge and learn about the stories and events that helped mould this area by having a wander around African American Panoramic Experience Museum.
- You can give your wallet a good workout at Underground Atlanta, one of the area's best places to shop.
Visitors to Georgia State University commonly arrive by light rail. Marta Station is the closest terminal and is just 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's registry of Atlanta places to stay furnishes everything you want, so you will surely find choices near Georgia State University that you'll appreciate. You won't be by yourself, as there were hundreds of newcomers over the past year. Need help deciding? Discover the secret guidance you could ever want. When you are ready to make your booking, you'll travel confidently: all sorts of new admirers would suggest their Atlanta hotel to a colleague.
- Rooms in Atlanta accommodation are always orderly and neat.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling monument, the concierge service at lodging near Georgia State University is awesome.
- In search of room comfort plus spotlessness? You're on the perfect site.
And thanks to our broad registry of hotels near Georgia State University, we see your prized spot in your future.
Once you've achieved Georgia State University, there are still further activities to see and do in Atlanta.
- Atlanta is a fashionable destination that is still seeing a climb in popularity.
- Be enlightened about Atlanta's life story, then enjoy the nightlife to top off the adventure.
- After you spend a day on its abundant action, you'll discover Atlanta also knows its stuff when it comes to individualized treatment.
Planning an escape to Atlanta is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Georgia State University. Wave goodbye to the same old views and greet more than a few new photo ops!