See yourself rambling around the city center during your perfect getaway, gazing up at the gorgeous nature or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Atlanta Botanical Garden is one attraction you're prepared for in particular. Now is the day to tick it off your bucket list.
Hotels at Atlanta Botanical Garden
Hotels near Atlanta Botanical Garden
There's no doubt that time spent in the natural world benefits our health. So, when you're feeling tired or stressed, a trip to Atlanta Botanical Garden could be just the tonic you need.
This site's location, Atlanta, is the state capital and a metro area that everybody will love visiting.
Tourists are always happy to learn that there are as many as 30 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Atlanta Botanical Garden. Consider the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, just 0.7 miles away, the Stonehurst Place, 0.9 miles away, or the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, 0.8 miles away.
Accommodation can often be a considerable outlay when globetrotting, so why not save some precious money and book in at one of the nearby budget hotels? The W Atlanta Midtown (0.6 miles away) and the Loews Atlanta Hotel (0.8 miles away) are names to bare in mind.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something a bit fancy, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Make sure you look into the Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, GA, which is just 1 mile away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th, which is 0.7 miles away.
Panera Bread (1544 Piedmont Avenue Northeast, Atlanta) is only 0.5 miles away from Atlanta Botanical Garden, making it an optimal place for a much-needed coffee break. Alternatively, if you're looking for something more hearty, take a quick stroll to Loca Luna (550 Amsterdam Avenue Northeast C, Atlanta).
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Atlanta Botanical Garden, you'll find lots more to do:
- Piedmont Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is visited by tourists and local community members. Pack some healthy snacks and have a relaxing day in these green surroundings.
- Witness a show or get involved in a festival or large event at Atlanta Symphony Hall, which is regarded as one of the city's most renowned music and entertainment arenas.
- If you're a connoisseur of art, your adventures cannot end without time spent at High Museum of Art.
- Recognized as one of the area's dynamic centers for all things art related, you and your family can't go wrong with a trip to Woodruff Arts Center.
- The plays and other performances put on at Alliance Theatre are entertaining examples of the local arts scene.
It is 1 mile to get from Atlanta Botanical Garden to the most conveniently located train terminal, Peachtree Station.
Our Atlanta places to stay deliver everything you want, so you can be certain to find a place to stay near Atlanta Botanical Garden that you'll love. With hundreds of travelers in the recent year, you will not be by yourself. You're just a few clicks away from all the pointers and tricks you're searching for. You'll spend boldly when booking time hits, too: all manner of explorers would propose their Atlanta hotel to an acquaintance.
- "Fresh, orderly, and waiting to greet you" is how Atlanta hotel rooms will be waiting.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark, the staff at hotels around Atlanta Botanical Garden provide wonderful service.
- You're on the best site if you want room satisfaction in addition to tidiness.
Atlanta suites got greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's broad catalogue of hotels near Atlanta Botanical Garden, we see your favorite spot in your future.
Atlanta Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to see and do in Atlanta once you've realized Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- Enjoy an evening of fun and games to top off your exploration; when the sun comes up, visit one of the local historical sites.
- ample adventures, you'll also see Atlanta knows some things about hospitality.
- Atlanta treasures have been a closed book until recently, but soaring numbers of bookings mean the time to make your dreams come true is now.
Planning a holiday to Atlanta is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Atlanta Botanical Garden. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and usher in some new group photos!