Visiting Pine Mountain
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Pine Mountain, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and ski areas.
- You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of LaGrange
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pine Mountain
Attractions like Butts Mill Farm and Wild Animal Safari are fun for everyone, not just kids. Additionally, you might want to add Chipley Historical Center to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pine Mountain. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Callaway Resort & Gardens - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Garden Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pine Mountain
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Pine Mountain gets about 47.72 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 35°F