Visitors to Fayetteville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, live music, and breweries.
- You'll find 104 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Griffin
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fayetteville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Fayette Pavilion Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fayette County Library and Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Fayetteville. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Zoo Atlanta, 22.2 mi/35.8 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Fayetteville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fayetteville is 50.04 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F