Families will find kid-friendly activities in Newnan, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 40 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Carrollton
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 32 mi (51.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newnan
Cultural venues in the city include Newnan Theatre Company, Male Academy Museum, and Centre for Performing and Visual Arts. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Ashley Park is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Carl Miller Park and Dunaway Gardens.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Newnan. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Newnan - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta SW - Newnan - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Home2 Suites Newnan - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Newnan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Newnan gets about 45.83 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F