Visiting Peachtree City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Peachtree City, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its shopping, golf courses, and local tours.
- You'll find 104 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Griffin
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Peachtree City
Families come for attractions such as Urban Jungle, Southern Hollywood Film Tour, and Kedron Fieldhouse and Aquatic Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Peachtree, Peachtree City BMX Track, and Baseball and Soccer Complex. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to The Avenue Shopping Centre, Braelin Village Shopping Center, and Kedron Village Shopping Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Peachtree City. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Peachtree City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree City - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Atlanta/Peachtree City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Peachtree City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Peachtree City gets about 50.04 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F