Visitors can enjoy all that Hoodsport has to offer including the lakeside setting, forests, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Olympia
- The closest major airport is in Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional), 38.5 mi (62 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 45.6 mi (73.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoodsport
Places to visit in the larger region include Potlatch State Park, Ridge Motorsport Park, and Twanoh State Park. Additionally, you'll find Mason County Historical Society Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Hoodsport, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 50 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Giggle Fish is located 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Hoodsport. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kamilche can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- NEW Hoodsport Home W/hot Tub-5 Min to Lake Cushman is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the center of Hoodsport. This 2.5-star hotel in Bremerton features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
- The 'caddy Shack' at Lake Cushman Near Hood Canal is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from central Hoodsport. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Silverdale can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and central location.
Dressing for Hoodsport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Hoodsport gets about 64.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 32°F