Visitors can enjoy all that Lilliwaup has to offer including its beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Olympia
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union), 34 mi (54.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 35.5 mi (57.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lilliwaup
Places to visit in the larger region include Twanoh State Park, Scenic Beach State Park, and Potlatch State Park. In the area, you'll also find Gold Mountain Golf Club and Kitsap Forest Theater.
As you plan for your vacation to Lilliwaup, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 95 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Eldon House on Hood Canal is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from central Lilliwaup. Located in Lilliwaup, this chalet features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a patio.
- Alpine Beachfront Cabin! Nostalgic Beachfront A-frame With Gorgeous Views! is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Lilliwaup. This 2.5-star hotel in Bremerton features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
- Hamma Hamma Hideout is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the center of Lilliwaup. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Silverdale can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and central location.
Dressing for Lilliwaup
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lilliwaup is 56.38 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F